- Jean-Marie Lehn (Nobel Prize Winner) Strasbourg University, France
"Dynamic MATERIALS Towards Functional Adaptive Materials"
- Prof. Mostapha Bousmina (Euro-Mediterranean University of Fes and Hassan II Academy of Science and technology, Rabat Morocco)
"From atoms to molecules and from molecules to function materials: A step- by-step bricklaying process"
Prof. Paras Prasad, (University at Buffalo, USA)
“Nanomaterials and Nanophotonics for Energy and Healthcare”
- Prof. Georges Boulon ( University Claude Bernard Lyon 1)
"Evolution of laser inorganic materials from crystals to cubic ceramics. Conjugaison of TEM-EDX and optical spectroscopy tools for characterization of rare earth ions-doped garnet or sesquioxide ceramics".
- Prof. Rachid Yazami, (Draper Prize Winner, by the National Academy of Engineering)
“Materials perspectives for lithium ion batteries and beyond”
- Dr. Serge Cosnier (UGAs: University Grenoble Alpes)
“Abiotic and enzyme-based fuel cells : towards the production of electricity in mammals”
- Mamoun Muhammed (Royal Institute of Technology, (KTH) SE-164 40, Kista, Stockholm, Sweden)
"Novel Nanocomposites for High Efficiency Low Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells"
List of Keynote Speakers in Symposia
- Prof. Ifor Samuel (St Andrew University, St Andrew, UK)
"Polymer Optoelectronics for Wearable Medical Devices"
Professor Joydeep Dutta, Chair in Nanotechnology, Sultan Qaboos University Oman
"Application of nanomaterials for water treatment"
- Prof. Samy El-Shall, Virginia Commonwealth Univerity, Richmond
"Graphene-based Materials for Energy Conversion and Heterogeneous Catalysis"
- David J Hagan (CREOL, University of Central Florida, USA)
“New methods for characterizing the nonlinear optical properties of organic materials.”
- Zorica CRNJAK OREL(National Institute of Chemistry, Ljubljana, Slovenia)
“Zinc oxide particles the growth, characterization and their application”
- W.W. Sulkowska (Medical University of Silesia, Sosnowiec, Poland)
"Destabilization of liposomes in the presence of serum albumin during oxidation stress"
- Marek Samoc (Wroclaw University of Technology)
"Nonlinear optical effects in biologically important nanostructures".
- Andre Persoons (college of Optical Sciences, University of Arizona USA)
"From molecular nonlinear magneto-optics to organic magnetism"
- Aurelia Meghea (University Politehnica, Bucharest, Romania)
"Soft-nanotechnology techniques for design and obtaining innovative functional materials"
- Jacek Ulanski (Politechnika Lodzka - Technical University of Lodz, Poland)
"Polymer - water interactions and phase transitions in hydrogels as seen by Raman spectroscopy"
- Roman Swietlik (Institute of Molecular Physics Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan, Poland)
"Charge-order fluctuations in organic conductors based on TTF derivatives"
- A. L. Leao (College of Agricultural Sciences, São Paulo State University (UNESP), SP, Brazil)
"Bionanocomposites from electrospun PVA/pinapple nanofibers/silver nanoparticles for medical applications"
- Maria Zaharescu (Romanian Academy of Sciences)
"1 D nanostructures and their possible applications"
- Malgorzata Makowska-Janusik, (Jan Dlugosz University in Częstochowa (Poland))
"New nanocrystalline materials for photocatalytic and photovoltaic applications"
- Gérard Bidan (CEA, Grenoble, France)
"3D hierarchical nanostructures based on silicon nanowires with diamond and conjugated
polymers for microsupercapacitors”
- Bernard SAHUT (Electrical Energy Production and Storage Expert chez PSA Peugeot Citroën, France)
“Green vehicles : automotive needs for innovative solutions to generate and store electrical energy”
- Ryszard Kozlowski (Escorena)
"Quo vadis natural fibres in XXI century in scope of competition with man-made fibres and growing demand for sustainability and renewability"
- Mackiewicz-Talarczyk M (Escorena)
"The experience of ESCORENA in economic management of natural resources, especially natural fibres"
- Prof. Eunkyoung Kim (Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Yonsei University, Korea)
“Proliferation and harvesting of living cells from NIR active conjugated polymer surfaces”
- Marc Sallé, (University of Angers, France)
"Self-assembled redox-active receptors: from molecular rings to cages"
- Pierre Beaujuge (KAUST)
"Design Principles in Polymer-Fullerene BHJ Solar Cells: PBDTTPD as a Case Study”
- Wojciech Pisula (Max-Planck-Institute for Polymerforschung, Mainz)
“Self-Assembly and Charge Carrier Transport in Donor-Acceptor Polymers”
- Natalie Stingelin (Imperial College London)
"Cool' Plastics: Towards novel heat management concepts based on solution-processable polymers and inorganic/organic hybrid systems”
- Renaud Demdrille (CEA, Grenoble, France)
"Design of new materials for photovoltaic applications : from molecules to solar panels“
- Philippe POIZOT (Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel UMR CNRS 6502, Nantes, France)
“Redox-active organic materials for rechargeable batteries: Opportunities and challenges”
- El-Refaie kenawy (Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt)
"Antimicrobial Polymers: Chemistry and Applications"
- Danuta Wrobel (Institute of Physics Poznan University of Technology, Poland)
"From photosynthesis to molecular photovoltaics"
- Adam Pron (Warsaw, University of technology, Poland)
"Functional electronic materials from forgotten dyes. Indanthrone revisited after 60 years"
- Jaroslaw Mysliwiec (Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland)
"Organic DFB and random lasers"
- Fabrice Charra (IRAMIS, CEA Saclay, Saclay, France)
"Self-assembly of pi-conjugated molecules and polymers on CVD graphene"
- Prof. F. Kajzar (keynote lecture), University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania and ENS Lyon, France
- André-Jean Attias (University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
“Surface Confined Self-Assembled Janus Tectons: a Versatile Platform towards the Noncovalent Functionalization of Graphene”
- Fred Brouwer (University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
"In touch with fluorescent probe molecules: visualizing contact and friction"
- K.-S. Lee (keynote lecture), Hannam University, Taejon, Korea
"Organic-inorganic hybrid materials based on quantum dots for optoelectronic applications"
- L. Firlej (keynote lecture), Coulomb Laboratory, Montpellier University
"Hydrogen storage by adsorption in porous materials:is it possible?"
- Cheolmin Park (Yonsei University, Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
“High Performance 1-Transistor Type Non-volatile Polymer Memories”
- Daniel Guyomar, INSA LYON, France (confirmed)
- Prof. Joe Zimba , African Materials Society, South Africa (confirmed)