List of invited speakers
- Jin Ho Lee (Hannam University, Daejeon, Korea)
"Plasmid DNA-Releasing Polymer Matrices for effective Tissue Regeneration"
- Vadivel Masilamani, (King Saud Univ Riyadh, KSA)
"Unique properties of conjugated polymer lasers"
- Tewodros Asefa, (Department of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, USA),
“Heteroatom-Doped Mesoporous and Nanostructured Carbons and Metal Oxides as Metal-Free and Noble Metal-Free Catalysts and Electrocatalysts”
Monika Fleisher ( Institute for Applied Physics and Action Chair, COST Action MP1302 Nanospectroscopy,Tübingen Germany)
"Plasmonic nanostructures and hybrid configurations"
- Eléna Ishow (Laboratoire CEISAM - UMR CNRS 6230, Nantes, France)
"Photo-crosslinkable emissive materials for solution-processed OLED"
- Jacek Niziol (AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow, Poalnd)
"Microstructure and electronic properties of solid DNA and its cationic lipid complexes"
- Mina Bakasse, University of Chouaib Doukkali, EL Jadida, Morocco)
"Investigation of clay and Moroccan clay minerals for treatment of waste water in textile industry"
- Stelios Couris (Department of Physics, University of Patras Greece)
“Graphene, nanodiamonds and other carbon based nanostructures: nonlinear optical properties”
- Baitoul Mouna (University of Fez)
"Carbon nanostructures based nanocomposites: optical properties"
- Marek Kozlowski (Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland)
"Functional polymeric devices for medical applications"
- Pierre-François Brevet (ILM, UMR CNRS 5306 Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France)
"BioMolecules for Nonlinear Optics : Peptides, Proteins and DNA"
- David Kreher (University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France)
"From Two-Dimensional (2D) HOPG Nanostructuration to novel “3D Tectons” design and synthesis: Future application in nanoscience"
- Jean Ebothé ( Reims University, France)
" Back Interface Effects on the Topography and Magnetism Relationship studied from Ni nano-coatings "
- Han Young Woo (Pusan National Univeristy, Korea)
"Semi-crystaline photovoltaic polymers for polymer solar cells: molecular design and property relationship"
- Stephen Moratti (University of Otago, New Zealand)
“Responsive gels utilizing metal-binding supramolecular folding subunits”
- Kyungkon Kim (Ewha Womans University, Korea)
"Bilayer Polymer Solar Cell Based on the Nano Scale Heterojunction"
- Kamil Rahman (Center for reaserch in Photonics and novel Glasses, Selangor, Malaysia)
"Rate of Decay for Tm/Yb-doped Silica-alumina-PVA Nanofiber Luminescence"
- O Ok Park (Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
"Preparation of metal nano particles and its applications"
- O-Pil Kwon (Ajou University, Korea)
"Organic pi-conjugated materials for THz wave photonics"
- Soo Young Park (Seoul National University, Korea)
"Luminescent Supramolecular Materials"
- Natalia Kamanina (Vasilov State Optical Institute, St Petersburg, Russia)
“Models, experience and prognosis in the area of the optical materials properties change via nano- and bio-structuration”
- BongSoo Kim (Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
“Simultaneous Improvement in Efficiency and Stability of Organic Solar Cells using Metal Oxide Layers”
- Patrice Baldeck (CNRS, Grenoble University & ENS Lyon, , France)
"High-speed laser 3D printing by nonlinear photochemistry"
- Carla Meledandri (Dept of chemistry, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand)
"Synthesis of CuII and ZnII Coordination Polymer Nanocrystals Using a Microemulsion Method"
- Lavinia Balan (CNRS, Institut de Science des Matériaux de Mulhouse (IS2M), France)
"Synthesis and spatial addressing of metal nanoparticles by photoinduced processes"
- Triki Smail ( Université de Brest, France)
"Magnetic Switching in Molecular Materials"
- Shailesh Goswami (University of Otago, New Zealand)
“Multi-arm microcrosslinkers: a novel approach to preparation of tough hydrogels”
- Abdelowahed Hajjaji, ENSA, University of Chouaib Doukkali, EL Jadida, Morocco)
"Energy harvesting systems using piezo-composites"
- Dominique Durand (IMMM UMR CNRS 6283, Université du Maine France)
"Particle diffusion in colloid gels"
- Arri Priimägi (Tempere University of Technology, Tempere, Finland)
"Photonics and Nanofabrication with Azopolymers"
- Antoni Mitus (Wroclaw University of Technology, Wroclaw, Poland)
"Surface Relief Gratings: experiment, Monte-Carlo simulations and stochastic modeling"
- Choon-Gi Choi(ETRI, Creative Research Center for Graphene Electronics, Electronics and Telecoms Research Institute)
"Nanowire metamaterials for super-resolution sub-wavelength imaging"
- Maurizio Ferrari, (CNR, Trento, Italy)
- Giancarlo C. Righini (Centro FERMI, Roma , Italy)
"Silica microspheres and microbubbles for biosensing"
- M. Guzik (University of Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland)
"Towards new optical ceramics based on rare earth-doped cubic tungstates/molydates"
- Hicham Fenniri (Northeastern University, Boston, USA)
"Supramolecular Polymers with Tunable Photonic and Electronic Properties"
- Grzegorz Pawlik (Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland)
"Nanosphere dispersed liquid crystal metamaterial: some optical properties and applications"
- Abdou Lachgar, Center for Energy, Environment, and Sustainability; Wake Forest University, NC, USA
"Composites of semiconducting oxides as heterogeneous photocatalysts"
- Jeong-Weon Wu (Ewha Womans University, Seoul, Korea)
"Organics on metamaterials"
- Muriel Hissler (Université de Rennes 1, France)
"The Phosphorus Chemistry: A new perspective towards the development of novel functional materials"
- Erica Wanless (University of Newcastle, Callaghan, Australia)
“Specific ion effects in weak polybasic brushes”
- Ali Othmane (FMM, Monastir, Tunisia)
“Bio-Engineering of material surfaces : Applications for Biomaterials and Biosensors“
- Jean-Manuel Raimundo (Aix-Marseille Univ., CINaM UMR CNRS 7325, Marseille- France)
"Development of chemical sensors/biosensors based on organic semiconductors“
- Ryszard Buczynski, (Institute of Electronic Materials Technology, Warsaw, Poland)
"Nanostructured all-dielectric materials for free-form gradient index microoptics"
- Lionel Dubois (DSM/INAC/SCIB/RICC, Grtenoble, France)
“Graphene-based catalyst for energy conversion”
- Radu G.D (RDI Institute for Technical & Natural Sciences, “Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad, Romania)
"Flax and hempseed as a source of functional food and biomedical products"
- Kozlowski Ryszard (ESCORENA)
"The multifunctional systems of human being protection against contamination, cold, fire, and UV radiation on the base of latest research achievements"
- Sang Ouk Kim (KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
“Self-Assembled Nanopatterning on Chemically Modified Graphene”
- Tae-Woo Lee ( Pohang University of Science and Technology Cheongam-Ro, Nam-Gu, Pohang, Gyeongbuk South Korea)
“Flexible tandem organic light-emitting diodes with graphene anode”
- Hae Jung Son ((KIST) Hwarangno 14-gil 5, Seongbuk-gu,South Korea)
“Enhancement of Organic Photovoltaic Efficiency via Nanomorphology Control using Conjugated Polymers Incorporating Fullerene Compatible Side-Chains”
Hong-Bo Sun (Jilin University, Qianjin Street, Changchun, China)
"Laser Nanoprototyping of Proteins for Functional Devices”
- Heon-Jin Choi (Yonsei University, Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
“Nanowire-Cell Interfacing toward Nanoelectroceuticals”
- Dong Ha Kim (Ewha Womans University,Daehyun-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, Seoul, South Korea)
"Coupling Plasmonic and Unconversion Nanoparticles in Hybrid Nanostructures for Enhanced Photophysical Properties"
- Stéphane Chaussedent (University of d'Angers, Angers France)
"New developments on the modelling of rare earth doped silicate glasses and glass ceramics"
- Sihem Jaziri (Faculty of sciences of Bizerte University of Carthage Tunisia)(confirmed)
"Optoelectronic response and excitonic properties of Monolayer MoS2"
Abdel I. EL ABED (ENS-Cachan, Cachan, France)
"Exploring highly monodisperse microdroplets with SHG Microscopy for biosensing applications"
- Cid B. de Araújo ( Departamento de Física, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil)
"Nanostructured metal dielectric composites for photonic applications"
- Fabrice odbel (CEISAM), UMR 6230, Nantes, France)
"Hybrid p-type photocathodes for solar cells and artificial photosynthesis"
"Dispersion of agglomerated Carbon nanotubes for Nanofibrous composites using Electrospinning"
- Jean-Luc Fillaut (UMR 6226 CNRS Rennes University )
"Engineering of neutral cyclometallated platinum(II) complexes incorporating acetylide ligands for chemosensing"
- Huriye Akdas-Kilig(UMR 6226 CNRS Rennes University )
"Two-photon absorption and photochromism of new ruthenium complexes: applications to 3D optical data storage"
- El Ghayoury Abdelkrim (University of Angers, Angers France)
"Metal Induced Modulation of Electronic and Optical properties of Multifunctional Ligands"
- Robert Czaplicki (Tempere University of Technology, Tempere, Finland)
"Second-harmonic generation from metamaterials"
- Wolfgang Fritzsche ((IPHT) Nano Biophotonics Department, Leibniz , Germany)
"Nanoptics with single plasmonic nano particles"
- Raul D. Rodriguez (Technische Universität Chemnitz Semiconductor Physics, Chemnitz, Germany)
"Two-dimensional materials and polymers for hybrid optoelectronic devices"
- Malgorzata Zagorska (Warsaw University of Technology)
"Rational design of organic semiconductors - tuning the elctronic properties from n-type, through ambipolarity to p-type in arylene bisimides"
- Katarzyna Ozga (Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland)
”Photoinduced changes in piezoelectric parameters of AgGaGe3Se8: In crystal”
- Ivo Alexandre Hummelgen (Federal University of Parana, Brazil)
"Polymer dielectric surface chemical treatment for field effect transistor performance enhancement"
- Wieslaw Krolikowski (Australian National University, Canberra, Australia)
- Vaidotas Kazukauskas (Vilnius University, Lithuania)
- Svatopluk Civis (Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic)
"Can TiO2 Solve the global warming effect of our Planet"
- Asli Karakas( Selcuk University, Department of Physics, Konya, Turkey)
"Ab-initio and DFT methodologies for computing hyperpolarizabilities and susceptibilities of highly conjugated organic compounds for nonlinear optical applications"
- Maria Zaharescu (Romanian Academy of Sciences)
"1 D nanostructures and their possible applications"
- Yun-Hi Kim (Gyeongsang National University, Korea)
"The alkyl chain effect of organic semiconductor for organic thin film transistor"
- Lada Puntus (Laboratory of Molecular Nanoelectronics Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia)
“SOME ADVANTAGES OF USING THE RARE EARTH COMPLEXES IN ADVANCED MATERIALS”
- Fabrice Rainer (CNRS, Laboratory for Photonics and Nanostructures, Paris, France)
"Hybrid III-V semiconductor on silicon nanophotonics"
- Bernabe L. Rivas (University of Concepción, Chile)
"Functional polymers to remove inorganic pollutants"
- Alex Quandt (University of the Witwatersand, South Africa)
"Plasmonic photonic crystals"
- Regis Barillé (Université d'Angers, Angers France)
"Light induced shape control of polymer nano-objects"
- Julien Gautrot (Queen Mary University of London)
"Polymer brush design for controlling cell adhesion at the nanoscale"
Katarzyna Matczyszyn (Wroclaw University of Technology)
"Biogenic plasmonic nanoparticles"
- Hee-Tae Jung (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST))
“Fabrication of 10nm scale of Large-area Patterning using a Novel Polymer Lithography and Their Potential Applications in Opto-electronics”
- Eunju Lim (Dankook University Jukjeondong, Yonginsi,Gyunggido South Korea)
“Study of carrier transport in organic devices by charge modulation spectroscopy and electric field induced second harmonic generation measurements”
- Dong Ki Yoon (Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST)
"title to be confirmed"
- Agnieszka Pawlicka (University de São Paulo)
“Superabsorbent hydrogels from natural polymers for controlled fertilizer release”
- Dongho Kim (Dept of Chemistry , Yonsei University Korea)
"Controlling the spatial distribution of quantum dots in the nanofiberfor light-harvesting devices"
- Leni Akcelrud (Paulo Scarpa Polymer Laboratory , LaPPS, Federal University of Parana,Curitiba, Brazil)
"Thermochromism in Lanthanide Containing Polymers "
- Guillermo Gonzalez (Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, Universidad de Chile)
"Hybrid Layered zinc hydroxides. A new approach to improve photocatalytic degradation of dyes in aqueous media"
- Kariem Arof (Centre for Ionics University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
"Characteristics of PVDF-HFP gel polymer electrolyte and application in dye sensitized solar cells"
- Jiri Pfleger (Institute for Macromolecular Chemistry, Prague)
"Metal nanoparticles in organic optoelectronics: affecting energy and charge transfer in polythiophene composites."
- Tomasz Kowalewski (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Ileana Rau (University Politehnica of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania)
"DNA based materials doped with lanthanide nanoparticles"
- Cristian Pirvu (University Politehnica Bucharest, Polizu 1, Bucharest, Romania)
"The effect of deposition electrolyte on polypyrrole surface interaction with biological environment"
- Pierre Frère (Université d'Angers, Angers France)
"New building block for the donor-acceptor approach : close proximity of donor and acceptor group"
- Janusz Jaglarz (Cracow University of technology, Poland)(confirmed)
"Thermo-optical properties of conducted polymer poly-hexylthiophene films used in electroluminescent devices"
- Insub Noh (Engineering and Biomaterials, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Seoul, Korea)
"Synthesis and Evaluation of Functional Hydrogels for Regeneration of Cartilage and Bone Tissues”
- Igor Potemkin (Lomonosov Moscow State University Leninskie Gory, Moscow, Russian Federation)
“Towards understanding of the solvent vapor annealing of block copolymer films”
- Ana Maria MANEA (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania)
"Nonlinear-optical properties of azulenyl-substituted azobenzenes"
- Asmae Arbaoui (University of Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco)
"On the ordering tendency in II-VI based ternary alloys"
- Anna Zawadzaka (UMK, Torun, Poland)
"Self-assembly thin films of metal organic complex"
- Jamal Hemine (UH2MC, F.S.T. Mohammedia, LPMC, Mohammedia, Morocco)
"Electro-optic and dielectric properties of polymer networks stabilized ferroelectric liquid crystal"
- Ana Maria Albu (University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania)
"Structure–Property Relationships in ONL Polymers: Achievements, Challenges and Opportunities"
- Juen-Kai Wang (National Taiwan University, Taiwan)(confirmed)