The 13th ICFPAM 2015 proceedings will be published:
A. In a special issue of the Journal, Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, Taylor & Francis
Before sending your paper to Prof. François Kajzar, you have to ensure that all requirements cited below are satisfied
1. Filled and signed copyright form (download copyright Form)
2. Figures in .tiff format, each separately
3. Shortened title (less than 50 characters)
4. Declaration that the paper is original and not submitted for publication to another journal
5. Figures captions
6. Tables captions
7. Paper written according to the author instructions (download author instructions file) in word and pdf forms
8. Submission is up to the end of May,
B. In a special Issue of Optical & Quantum Electronics, Springer.
C. In a special Issue of Optical Materials, Elsevier.
More details about the way of submission to B and C will be soon added.